Friday, December 5, 2014

THE FREEBIE JUBILEE // THE BETTER WINTER BLUES!

Okay, I've been spiraling back and forth between college and while I decided to take a break from my weekly blogging routine I still know it's that beautiful frosty time of the year in most places and soft, cool winds in areas round the globe situated more near the equator like mine.
         So here's to celebrating a decidedly awesome winter with another freebie collection. Perfect for wrapping up presents or making your scrapbook wonderful these prints can update anything in a pinch!

Go ahead and download them all for free! And don't forget to let other friends know about them too!


Pin this post (Show off your great taste to your friends!)

New free digital and printable papers by Craft A Doodle Doo; The Better Winter Blues Collection #free #printables #winter #digital #scrapbooking #giftwrap #prints




Here's just a lil inspiration on what you can use these prints for:

1. This gloriously simple miscellaneous  supplies caddy
2.These adorable cubby shelves
3. These ideas on designing your own stationery
4. These super-fun made from scratch on the go notepads.

New free digital and printable papers by Craft A Doodle Doo; The Better Winter Blues Collection #free #printables #winter #digital #scrapbooking #giftwrap #prints

                    ..................................................................................................................................

aaaaaaand gorgeous, if you loved these, don't forget to pin and share!

   ..................................................................................................................................

Blush & Navy theme free digital papers by Craft A Doodle Doo for scrapbooking, crafting, DIY and decorating projects. With watercolor florals, gold and glitter accents #digitalpaperpack #navyandblush #watercolorfloralpaper #scrapbookpaper

Love blue themed AND holiday prints? Click to see this newest hand painted winter collection I've made just for you!




How about some more festive downloads instead?

Editable Festive Holiday Tags, Watercolor Christmas card set, Printable PDF Template for favor tags, Instant digital download at Craft A Doodle Doo

Pssssst, follow me on Pinterest/Facebook/Instagram to always stay updates and never miss a freebie! :*)


Here's to putting a smile on everyone's face! :)
Take care,
XOXO, Nash

(CREDITS: Typographic quote from howjoyful.com)

24 comments:

  1. Exactly what I was looking for to create my first DIY board :)
    Thank you, amazing blog!

    Barbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nash,
    I keep getting an error message when I try to download, saying webpage unavailable. Any advice?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michelle, drop me a mail at miraclespyer19(at)gmail(dot)com and I'll send them over. The link seems to be working fine at my end so i couldn't imagine why it would show unavailable. :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Nash,

    I'm not able to download the .zip or jpeg of the above, can you send them to me to a.agard(at)gmail(dot)com?

    Thanks
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing. These are beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE these. Are they available as a jpg file? I'd love to be able to use them digitally. If so my email is lila09 @ hotmail.com. I just signed up for your newsletter so that I don't miss anything else!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute, but they're only downloading as a PFD for me :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely LOVE this collecton! I want to offer some free digital paper of my own and am stuck trying to make the collage of all of the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this kit, can you email me the JPG file

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Please pop me an email at miraclespyer19(at)gmail(dot)com so I can send them over to you. :)

      Delete
  9. hi can you e-mail me the JPG file? ☺

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Are they available for commercial use?

    ReplyDelete


FRESH IRRESISTABLE IDEAS...

RIGHT TO YOUR INBOX!

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.