Thursday, February 13, 2014

The Decorista Chronicles//DIY Ring Box!

You know those gorgeous ring boxes you see in stores? Maybe you won't be seeing them just in stores anymore....just maybe...if you're a jewelry junkie, you probably need a quick, glitzy way to organize those pretty jewels a-a-a-and.... here's the ultimate solution (and you wouldn't believe what it is) that I came up with!It fits in quite an array of rings and eartops and looks the cutest ever atop your vanity. Also a fabulous way to gift it to someone. For the full instructions, drop over at Laurel's cute craftspirational blog: A Bubbly Life to see my guest post!

Hungry for more DIY?
You can also check out my DIY Gallery here!
Take care,
XOXO, Nash

14 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for posting Nash! It is great to get some time with my baby and have wonderful guest posters like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Laurel! I hope I can get a chance to guest post for you again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh. I'm loving the pink shades of that ring box. That is definitely the cutest thing I've seen, so far. I definitely agree that that would be the perfect gift item. I think my friends would love it. Thanks for sharing! :)

    Cindy Wilson @ Dream Time Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome Cindy and thank YOU for the sweet comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of hair rollers! Awesome idea! :)

    http://cafecraftea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this DIY idea just as much as your bracelet holder one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing...
    beautiful engagement rings 2018

    ReplyDelete
  8. The link of full instructiones is broken, can you help me please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is for me too. Did you ever get assistance with it?

      Delete
  9. A debt of gratitude is in order for the greater part of your opportunity and work.
    Penelopes Promise Rings

    ReplyDelete


FRESH IRRESISTABLE IDEAS...

RIGHT TO YOUR INBOX!

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.